<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6325373\x26blogName\x3d*~Dreamers+Like+Me~*\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://dreamerslikeme.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dreamerslikeme.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3172628794717080644', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Keeping it real.

Right about this moment, my mother is probably being wheeled out of surgery and into a room while my dad waits beside her. She is there to find out if she has cancer by having a biopsy done. Please Lord, don't let this happen to my mother.

Tomorrow Aaron will be taking a test that could honestly change the direction, attitude, and course of our lives if he passes. Lord, please let this happen.

Blogging has been sparse lately because I've spent all my time on PCOS pregnancy boards, convinving myself that that will one day be me posting my success story.

Just keeping it real here folks.

7 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger lainb said…

    Oh Rebecca, I can only imagine how much is on your mind right now. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and trust you will soon be able to rest your mind. *many hugs*

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Rebecca, I hope the test comes out negative. I will say a prayer for your family. And Im sure Aaron will pass the test, but I will say a prayer for that too. ((hugs))

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Shannin said…

    Good thoughts being sent your way -- both for you, your mom and Aaron.

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Jenniy said…

    Best wishes for both your mom and Aaron, and of course, for you as well :)

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger kb said…

    Hoping for the best regarding your mom's biopsy. Hang in there hon!!

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    You're in my thoughts, Sweetie!

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger bek said…

    best wishes...all the way around!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home