<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6325373\x26blogName\x3d*~Dreamers+Like+Me~*\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://dreamerslikeme.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dreamerslikeme.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3172628794717080644', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Something's changing...

I think it's called bliss. All at once the maddness seemed to stop and Aaron and I are walking around each other with goofy grins. Counting down the days, touches, little husband/wife jokes, it's all surreal.

In three days I'll be marrying the man of my dreams. The one who captures my spirit and embraces it.

For those of you who wanted to know:

Theme/colors: Fall theme, red, gold, orange.
Bridesmaid dress color: Burgundy or dark wine
Unity Candle lighting song: This I Swear by Nick Lachey
First Dance song: Strong Enough to be your man by Travis Tritt

I'll be hoping the weather holds out on Saturday because we are supposed to get pictures done outside at a pumpkin patch. Please don't be rainy and muddy, please don't be rainy and muddy...

I may get a post in from home tomorrow or Friday, I'll play it by ear and see if I have any downtime.

Otherwise, I'll see you on the 25th!

9 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Congratulations!!!!!! I hope your day is wonderful and I hope we get to see some pictures. Enjoy your day, and take the time to remember every detail! ((Hugs))

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Jenniy said…

    How exciting! I'm so happy that things have calmed down a bit :) Or at least feel as though they have!

    A pumpkin patch sounds so fun for pictures, and I hope the weather is perfect for it!

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi sorry - I keep posting under "anonymous", but I dont have an account..Congratulations to you, you sound happy & I love following your blog, esp. whens its mushy - I cant wait till i find the man of my dreams & marry him - Best of luck to you...& Enjoy your wedding nite!!! - Lori honeydrizzled@hotmail.com

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woo! I hope everything goes perfectly!! Congrats!!!

    Jen - crazyisland.net

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Dazed said…

    The day will be perfect, good weather or not! We too are supposed to have outdoor pictures on Saturday. Have a wonderful wedding day if we dont hear from you and have a great honeymoon too...where are you going? HAPPY WEDDING DAY (3 days early) AND CONGRATULATIONS MRS REBECCA! =)

     
  • At 5:25 AM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Wow sounds like it will be really pretty. I will cross my fingers for good weather.

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah Girl, almost time!!! You're happiness is spilling over. I am hoping for beautiful weather for your pictures Saturday!!

    kb

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Audree said…

    my warmest regards and bestest of wishes for you and aaron this weekend and beyond.

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow that came along fast!! congratulations and best wishes to the both of you! Have a blast...can't wait to hear all about it...of course there will be pictures shared...right!!!
    -Kimberlee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home